This APEX Medical Wizard 320 Full Face Mask with Headgear got you covered with some of the best features
APEX Medical Wizard 320 Full Face Mask with Headgear Features
- Soft and adjustable fitting: Bid farewell to the red marks and irritation with the Medical Wizard 320 full face mask. Unlike most of the masks which use forehead masks, this full face CPAP mask leaves this concept behind. The flexible frame flexes with facial contours and movements.
- Comfortable headgear: The headgear is breathable and sturdy to ensure comfortable CPAP therapy. The full face CPAP mask uses mesh fabric cool venting technology and provides a wide area for the air to pass through.
- Even pressure redistribution: The contour fitting cushion is dense at the sides and thinner on the nasal bridge. This design allows pressure to be redistributed evenly throughout the face along the curve of the Apex Medical Wizard 320 full face mask.
- Quiet and soothing: The Wizard 320 full face mask ensures a silent night of sleep with its redesigned diffuser. It vents air, which is exiting at a 45-degree angle and reduces noise and disturbances. This feature keeps the air away from your partner, giving you both a trouble-free sleep.
- Snap-on cushion: The innovative design of the soft and comfortable cushion allows the mask to be disassembled and reassembled easily whenever required. You can do quick mask replacement as well as cleaning with this feature.
- Quick-release tubing: With this advanced function, you can easily disconnect from the machine whenever you want. By using a single removal step, you can disconnect by pulling down and away from the Wizard 320 full face mask.
- Safety valve system: No matter what interrupts your CPAP therapy, the safety valve system prevents suffocation. You can enough breathable air even if your machine is off or it shuts down. With this feature, the Apex Medical Wizard 320 full face mask leaves you worry-free and with constant access to breathable air.
Does the APEX Medical Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask require cleaning?
Yes, the parts of the full face CPAP mask require proper cleaning. You must clean the cushion and the frame along with the connecting tube daily. Whereas, you should clean the headgear every week.
How do you clean the mask?
Wash the headgear and cushion in soap water after you remove it from the frame. Use a mild soap or diluted dishwashing detergent to make the soapy water. Clean the air vents on the cushion with a brush. Rinse in fresh water and let it air dry.
How do you insert the cushion into the frame?
It is a very simple task. A triangle present on the mask will guide you to insert the cushion into the frame. It aligns with the point of insertion on the frame.
Are there any precautions to be kept in mind?
Yes, there are a few important precautions to remember. Do not use bleach, alcohol, or chlorine to clean the full face CPAP mask to avoid cracks and other damage. Avoid ironing the headgear or putting it in the dryer.
What can be the cause of leaks in the APEX Medical Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask?
There may be many reasons for this issue. Your cushion may be old and in need of a replacement. Having an incorrect size of the mask which does not fit well, may also be one of the reasons. A wrong assembly of the Wizard 320 full face mask may also be the cause of leaks.
Is the APEX Medical Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask compatible with all CPAP machines?
The Wizard 320 full-face mask is compatible with most tubes and CPAP machines. The tubing cuff size has been standardized.