This apex xt prime cpap machine got you covered with some of the best features
Apex XT Prime CPAP Machine Features
- Small and portable: The Apex XT prime CPAP machine is the smallest CPAP machine on the market, which can be taken with you anywhere you wish to travel. It fits into your purse or backpack or in your bedside drawer. It is compact but has the features of a regular CPAP machine. You can hold it in one hand and is incredibly light. It only weighs about 3 lbs and is the perfect travel companion.
- Increased comfort: This small machine has the functionality of a larger device. The machine is built to help you sleep properly by automatically adjusting the therapy sessions. It is extremely quiet in its functioning so that no one sleeping with you is disturbed.
- Adjustable pressure: The Apex XT prime CPAP machine can constantly measure the breath throughout the night and adjust the pressure to help you sleep faster. It has a state-of-the-art Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) that can automatically detect the change in your breathing. The pressure thus adjusts accordingly.
- Advanced technology: The machine provides more control over your therapy sessions. It has a ramp-up function, which means that you can adjust it at low pressure, and then the pressure will go up to full therapy requirement slowly, to give you a more comfortable sleep. It has auto altitude adjustment and the ability to store all the data related to your sleep apnea therapy via Bluetooth and USB. The machine can automatically detect any drop in the machine pressure and can adjust accordingly.
- Two-year warranty: There is a two-year warranty on the Apex XT prime CPAP machine.
Can I store information about my therapy sessions on the machine?
Yes. The Apex XT prime CPAP machine can store all the information about your therapy, collected over your sessions on either an SD card or a USB device.
Do I need to carry an adapter with this device?
No. The device does not need adapters or bulky power cords. It has a built-in power supply, making it even easier to travel with it.
How to choose the right CPAP machine?
It is essential to select the right CPAP device to help with your sleep apnea. One important thing to consider when purchasing a sleep apnea device is to check its portability and attachments. It should also be able to adjust to the change in pressure because of any air escape through the mask. It is always good to have leak compensation. The machine should have the facilities to record the data being collected over your therapy sessions.
How is the interface organized?
The Apex XT prime CPAP machine has an LCD display. The display is backlit, which makes it easy to read, and the user’s face is intuitive, making it easy to use and understand.
How does the pressure variation algorithm work?
The pressure variation algorithm allows the Apex XT prime CPAP machine to reduce the pressure during the transition from inspiration to expiration. It can maintain a lower pressure during the expiration and goes back to the standard therapy pressure during inspiration. The setting allows the pressure to drop by three levels for immediate relief. This way, it makes your sleep comfortable and does not irritate.
Do I need a prescription to purchase a CPAP machine or mask?
Yes. We require a prescription for the CPAP equipment. According to federal law, the company can only sell CPAP machines if you have a prescription. Once you have provided us a prescription, we will log it, and you will not need to show it on reorder.