The Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler Reducing Noise for ALL CPAP / BiPAP Machines reduces the sound levels and any acoustic noise that’s generated by your CPAP machine and tubing. It guarantees a compact and lightweight technology that’s universally compatible with any type of CPAP machines. Universally compatible with all CPAP machines
- Noise and Sound Level Reduction: QTube comes with a unique inline adapter. The adapter fits so well between the CPAP Machine and the patient’s breathing tube. This seamless fitting and an additional foam baffling layer that’s inside of the QTube helps to reduce any perceived sound levels.
- The Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler, therefore, guarantees whisper like sound levels and zero acoustic noises when used with your CPAP machine.
- Smooth Operation Sleeping Mode: Without the irritating noises that some sleep therapy machines come with, the InLine Muffler gives you the perfect noise-free environment that leaves you with a peaceful night’s slumber! It is an epic touch that you won’t find on any other CPAP machine accessory.
- Compact and Lightweight Design: No more worries about bulky devices and heavy loads. QTube is simply compact and light in weight. You can slide in your CPAP machine’s system and you won’t feel a pinch. It is smooth and comes with a seamless perfect fit.
- Universally Compatible: Irrespective of the type of CPAP machine that you have. QTube is the ideal accessory you. The InLine Muffler comes with a universal design that makes it compatible to all types of CPAP machines irrespective of their brands. You don’t have to worry about the CAP machine that you have at home when buying the Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler.
- Some of the CPAP machines that Breas QTube works with include Human Design Medical, ResMed, Somnetics, Fisher & Paykel, Philips Respironics, and Devilbiss Healthcare among the others.
- Thanks to QTube’s ability to work with the standard tubing, slim tubing, and performance tubing. However, the inline muffler it cannot work with heated tubing systems since it has to attach to the CPAP machine at its air outlet port.
- Easy to Install and Maintain: QTube uses a simple mechanism. It attaches to the CPAP machine’s main outlet port through the included short tube. Once attached, the two (QTube and short tube) will provide the best lightweight and highly flexible adaptive connection.
- This connection will never kink or strain the standard CPAP tubing. Instead, it will leave you with a smooth operation. For an efficient operation, ensure that you replaced your QTube’s foam baffling material fortnightly.
In the box:
- (1) Muffler