This Resmed airsense 10 heated tube got you covered with some of the best features
ResMed Airsense 10 Heated Tube Features
- Auto Climate Control Mode: Once your smed airsense 10 heated tube is fitted into the system of your CPAP machine, It automatically shifts to the Auto Climate Control mode. This is a technology that not only monitors the general temperature and humidity levels but keeps tabs of the same in your mask and breathing tube.
- The next thing it does is to automatically adjust your machine as required so as to protect you against rainout and to achieve optimum performance for a comfortable sleep apnea therapy experience.
- 360º Swiveling Technology: While the heated tubing will protect you from rainout and most importantly deliver a constant and comfortable temperature and humidity. It also features a 360º swiveling technology that delivers increased freedom for easy movement and comfortable sleeping without any worries of kinking or dragging.
- Leakproof Sealing: The tubing’s rubberized endcaps also guarantee a tight and leak-proof sealing. The sealing is highly efficient and will leave you with a safe and smooth performance for any process that you need.
- Simple Adjusting Mechanism: The ClimateLineAir heated tubing is easy to use. It auto-adjusts the heating and humidity levels of your CPAP machine all through the night. You will get the best sleep apnea therapy and enjoy a very peaceful night.
- Smart Flexibility: There is no worry as to how the tubing operates. This high-end model allows you to gain the shape that you need. With its swiveling touch, this model is dependable and simply unique. You will enjoy the best freedom of movement and worry-free sleep.
- Lightweight Technology: Finally, this tubing is also forged from lightweight materials. It is super ideal for the patient’s use and will hardly leave you with any extra weight. This makes it one of the best heated tubings for anyone who loved to travel a lot.
What is the work of the CPAP Tubing?
Often referred to as the tubing, the work of the CPAP hose is to connect your CPAP machine or the humidifier to your CPAP mask. The resmed airsense 10 heated tube for instance can be used to connect the CPAP machine to its humidifier.
This type of tubing is necessary for the CPAP machine to perform efficiently. It enjoys a universal design that enables it to fit in well with all the masks and also the CPAP machines.
How will you clean the ResMed AirSense 10 tubing?
For the best results, it is recommended that you use warm soapy water. Use a mild detergent so that you don’t get any side effects. You can wash in a sink of a bucket. Once you are done, make sure that you rinse your ResMed AirSense 10 heated tubing with fresh water. The final step is to air dry the tubing. Do not set it under direct sunlight.
To get the best cleaning touch, you can also buy a tube brush and use it to give your tube a good scrub.
If you are using the ResMed AirSense 10 heated tubing, don’t worry about getting it wet. The electrical component is designed to have no effect even when it gets wet. Just makes sure that the tubing is completely dry before you restore it.
How do the heated CPAP hoses work?
If you have a heated hose, here is what you must know. Heated CPAP machine hoses come with copper coils. These copper coils maintain the hose in heated shape so that you can always have a constant temperature. For your heated hoses to perform at best, it is important that they come with these copper coils.
What do you mean by rainout?
When you have enough water collecting within your tube, the water will easily flow up into the CPAP mask. This will cause a sudden water splash into your mouth or nose. This is what is called rainout. Having a heated tubing to maintain the best humidity levels will help to address rainout.