This Fisher and Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack got you covered with some of the best features
Fisher Paykel Full Face CPAP Mask Features
Fisher Paykel Full Face CPAP Mask was designed to keep your comfort and effective therapy practice in mind. Let’s look at the features that Fisher Vitera Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack provides:
- ·Comfy and Adaptive RollFit XT Seal: The cushion adapts to your face even if you move at night. It minimizes air leakage from the sides of the mask. No discomfort in the sensitive nose bridge area. The mask will accommodate any sleeping position to provide you undisturbed therapy. Active sleepers love this feature of the Fisher Paykel Full Face Mask.
- ·Light Easyframe Provides Open Field Of View: The ultra-slim frame is credited for the open field of vision that the Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack provides. It’s the best full face CPAP mask in the market with zero obstructions and forehead support. It uses a unique combination of forehead support combined with lightweight yet sturdy material makes you do more before you hit the hay.
- ·Visible Colors for Stress-Free Assembly & Fitting: A full face CPAP mask comes with a lot of different parts, especially the innovative Vitera Full Face CPAP one. Fisher and Paykel have designed the parts with color codes. So, that way, you will know which attachment goes where.
- ·Silent Operation: With the Fisher Paykel Full Face CPAP Mask, you are guaranteed comfort. With the quietest of operating noise, Fisher and Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP is softer than a cat’s purr. If you share your bed with a light sleeper, you can rest assured that this mask is not going to be a distraction.
- ·Active Sleeper Friendly: If you’re an active sleeper, you will find that this headgear is comfortable for all sleeping positions. The VentiCool headgear is designed with a soft, breathable mesh lycra material that makes the air pass easily through the mask. The comfort of the mask is also through its over-the-nose cushion, which will not leak any air.
What are CPAP machines compatible with Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face Mask?
The Fisher Paykel Full Face CPAP Mask is compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines, except the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP.
Is the mask comfortable for side sleepers?
Yes. The Fisher Paykel CPAP Mask is comfortable for use by active sleepers in all different sleeping positions.
How often should you replace the CPAP mask?
It is recommended to replace the cushions on the mask every 90 days and the whole mask every 180 days. The duration can vary depending on the use and maintenance of the CPAP mask, but six months is the longest you should go.
How to prevent air leaks from the CPAP mask?
You will notice air will leak when the mask no longer fits you correctly. Leakages happen when the material supposed to seal the air no longer does the job.
You can fix this by replacing the over-the-nose cushions. To reduce the likelihood of leaks, try switching up your sleeping position, or trying a new pillow. Although cushion replacement is the most common reason for air leaks.
Do you need a prescription to purchase the Fisher and Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack?
Yes. The federal government insists that the prescription for a CPAP mask or machine should be necessary. It’s an easy process to supply the prescription through fax, email or mail and avail the CPAP products!
How to maintain the Fisher and Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP mask?
Paykel Full Face CPAP Mask can be hand washed with soap and rinsed out with clean water. It’s recommended to wash the headgear after seven days of use. The visible highlighted colors that make it easy for frequent assembly and disassembly.