This Flyp Portable Handheld Nebulizer got you covered with some of the best features.
Flyp Portable Handheld Nebulizer Features
- Whisper quiet technology: Flyp portable nebulizer is the world’s first nebulizer to use HypersoniQ technology, which makes it whisper quiet. Traditional nebulizers can be very noisy due to constant loud vibration. The Flyp nebulizer has an internal disk that vibrates at an ultrasonic speed, which makes it super quiet.
- Long charge life: The internal battery is a lithium-ion battery. When properly charged, it can last for up to 15 treatment and cleaning cycles before requiring a recharge.
- Smaller than a smartphone: The Flyp portable nebulizer is the world’s first nebulizer that is smaller and lighter than a smartphone. It can disappear inside your pocket. The nebulizer can fit into a box as small as 3” x 4” x 5.5”!
- Healthier to use: The Flyp portable nebulizer has been tested over three years. It has undergone 18 rigorous and different laboratory checks before being offered to you.
- Fast treatment: Flyp delivers the treatment exceptionally quickly. Traditional nebulizers take up to 20 minutes to complete a treatment cycle. Flyp nebulizers can complete a treatment cycle in an average of 7 minutes.
- Aerosol medication: The internal disk of the portable nebulizer is ultra-thin. It is almost half the thickness of a human hair. It vibrates at an ultrasonic speed, which is 2000 times faster than a hummingbird’s wings.
The internal disk has 1000 microscopic holes. When the medication passes through this disk, it creates a fine aerosol of medication for your treatment, which is easier to take and better for your health.
- Micro USB charging: The Flyp portable nebulizer uses a Micro USB for charging, instead of the regular adaptor. This makes it’s charging as easy as that of a smartphone. You can save about $150 in batteries over three years of use.
- Simpler design: The Flyp nebulizer does not use any tubes or assembly parts like traditional nebulizers. It has a simple and practical design.
Is there any warranty on the product?
Yes. Flyp portable nebulizer comes with a 3-year warranty. You can contact us if you face any problems within three years of usage.
Are there any medications that should I should not use with this nebulizer?
We recommend using any respiratory medication with your nebulizer, with the exception of hypertonic saline (.0.9%). Please do not use hypertonic saline with your nebulizer.
When should I replace the HypersoniQ cartridge?
We recommend you replace the HypersoniQ cartridge every three to six months or as needed.
Is this FSA certified and approved?
Flyp has developed a portable nebulizer after three years of testing. Every Flyp nebulizer undergoes eight different laboratory checks before being sold. The product is HSA, and FSA approved and is completely safe and healthy to use.
How to charge the nebulizer?
The nebulizer has a sleek design with an internal lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a Micro USB cord. This will save you a lot of money on batteries.
What is so great about its technology?
Flyp portable nebulizer is the world’s first nebulizer that uses HypersoniQ technology. It has an internal disc that vibrates at ultrasonic speeds, which are 2000 times faster than a hummingbird’s wings. The disc is extremely thin, with the width equal to half that of a human hair and one thousand holes in it. When the disk vibrates, it creates almost only a whisper, in terms of sound, because of its speed. The mesh-like disc also helps to release the medication in aerosol form, which makes it easier to inhale.
How much medication can the nebulizer take?
Flyp nebulizer has a 6 ml medication reservoir. It also has an easy-open seal to make consumption easier.