This O3N–Portable CPAP Sanitizer got you covered with some of the best features
O3N portable CPAP Features
- Easy sanitizing – The CPAP sanitizing system can thoroughly sanitize your CPAP mask, hose, and water chamber in an easy one-step sanitization process. The process uses activated oxygen (ozone) to kill 99.99% of the germs in your CPAP machine. There are no other processes involved, which makes this easy and efficient.
- Lab-tested and verified – The O3N portable CPAP sanitizer is Independently lab tested and approved. I0074 has an FDA registration.
- Auto start and stop – The CPAP sanitizing system is capable of automatically starting and stopping as per the need of the user. It starts when it is placed to sanitize and stops as soon as you remove it, causing no hassle in usage.
- Smell proof bag – The sanitizing bag, the machine comes in, is smell proof and prevents a direct exposure to ozone. It is big enough to carry the CPAP machine and its accessories. It is incredibly lightweight and durable.
- No adaptor needed – The O3N portable CPAP sanitizer can work for 60 minutes cleaning the hose and mask without an adapter. It has a powerful built-in rechargeable battery that offers almost 30 cleaning cycles in one single charge. It also includes a USB- C charging cable, which is the most commonly available cable and thus can be used anywhere.
- Warranty – The product comes with one year of warranty included in the retail price. You can also get an extra one year free extended warranty after registering your sanitizing system, making it two years of warranty on the CPAP sanitization machine.
- Water Free Cleaning – The machine does not use water cleaning which is a cheap and ineffective method of cleaning germs in your CPAP machine. It uses Ozone which is the disinfection method used in hospitals and water treatment facilities, making it extremely reliable.
Do you need a prescription to purchase a CPAP machine?
Yes. CPAP machines require a prescription for any form of distribution because they fall in Class II medical devices category, which needs a prescription for purchase. If you already have a prescription, you will have no problem purchasing the O3N portable CPAP sanitizer.
How many times can we use the O3N CPAP sanitizer?
The machine can clean the mask and the hose in 60 minutes without needing an adaptor while operating. It can last up to 30 such cleaning cycles in one charge. It has a powerful battery and is rechargeable.
When should a CPAP machine be replaced?
A CPAP machine can last for an average of 5-7 years if it is of good quality. It is, however, best to replace it within 3-5 years of use. This would also depend on other factors such as frequency of use and quality of the product. The sanitizer machine works perfectly for five years of light use.
Does the CPAP sanitizer require a voltage converter to work?
The O3N portable CPAP sanitizer uses 120-240 Volts of voltage and will work everywhere. You will not require a voltage converter for this to work, and all you need to do is plug in the adaptor.
Is the CPAP sanitizing system lab tested and approved?
The O3N portable CPAP sanitizer system is independently lab tested and approved. It also has FDA registration. It is clinically proven that the sanitizer can remove 99.99% of all germs, bacteria, and pathogens from CPAP/ BIPAP equipment.