The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue NASAL CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear is an improved forehead pad designed to help reduce pressure points, and developed a lower profile exhalation port with an integrated swivel that quietly directs air flow up and away from a bed partner. With ComfortGel Blue, the pressure points are minimized, the noise is reduced, and the exhalation air flow is redirected away from the bed partner. Enhancements that may help to create a better patient experience and encourage greater compliance. The ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or Bi-Level therapy to patients.
- Smart Design – angled elbow directs breath away from bed partner and micro ports reduce sound.
- ComfortGel Blue – gel forehead pad and cushion provide comfort and reduce pressure points.
- Cushions are interchangeable.
- Gel Masks are more comfortable than the standard Nasal Pillow masks.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Cushion
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Elbow & Swivel
- (2) Ball-and-socket Quick Clips
Alan Lavielle (verified owner) –
Got the mask in a short time and is exactly like I wanted. I recently had to change insurance companies and they said I would need to take another sleep study before they would cover cost of my equipment, at this time I can’t go to a place for a test and my doctor that prescribed my equipment is no longer here. So being able to get needed supplies without a prescription is very nice.