This Philips Respironics Dreamstation CPAP machine humidifier got you covered with some of the best features
Philips Respironics Dreamstation CPAP Machine Humidifier Features
- Quick Connectivity: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Flip Lid Heated Humidifier with humidifier offers better monitoring choices. Thanks to its seamless integration with better connectivity. Users can now enjoy Bluetooth connectivity with any type of smart device performances. Use the CPAP machine with your smartphone.
- Realtime Performance Check: This is a built in technology that simplifies the use of this in-home device and helps to evaluate its efficiency. It is a smart way of ensuring that several operation hitches are reduced so that the CPAP device functions at its best.
- EZ-Start Technology: The EZ-Start Technology provides automatic and personalized adjustments features to this CPAP machine. These features enable you to set the machine in a way that you can easily and gradually maximize the benefits of your sleep apnea therapy.
- OptiStart Technology: This is another cool technology that automatically sets up this CPAP machine in line with its previous auto titration performance. As such, it allows the body to have a gradual and systematic adaption to the performance of your cpap machine.
- Daily Progress Feedback: Thanks to the large colored LCD screen that’s matched with several other advanced comfort features and technologies this CPAP machine will track and display the exact trends of your nightly use such that you can easily track your progress.
- Auto Pressure Adjust: The DreamStation Auto CPAP has a premium auto-adjusting pressure technology that enables you to easily treat sleep apnea. It will automatically set an ideal pressure level that’ll fit your changing sleep apnea needs. It ensures that you are receiving the lowest necessary pressure.
- The DreamStation pressure changes that this CPAP machine accommodates includes those based on weight gain or loss, different sleeping positions, and a bad cold among several others.
- Flex Comfort Technology: All the clinically proven flex technologies are fitted with the DreamStation Auto CPAP. You will get the C-Flex+, A-Flex, and C-Flex technologies. These technologies guarantee the best sleep apnea therapy yet.
- The A-Flex will provide the best pressure relief as you begin to exhale while at the same time softening your pressure transition. These abilities are captured through the mirroring of the users breathing. In doing so, the algorithms will line up and deliver the right amounts of air pressure relief.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Viewing the readings on your LCD screen is not hard. Thanks to Ambient light sensor technology that auto-adjusts the LCD’s brightness based on the natural light that you can get. When your therapy is on pause during the night, the ambient light will stay dim.
Is it illegal for a patient to change their CPAP pressure?
On the contrary, a patent is allowed to set their CPAP machine pressure to the most convenient levels. Unlike the philips respironics dreamstation cpap machine with humidifier that automatically adjusts the pressure, you can always step in. When you set your CPAP pressure to the most ideal level, it helps you to retain a great therapy experience and to ensure that your therapy lasts throughout the night. You won’t run out of water from your water chamber before you wake up.
However, you should talk to your doctor before adjusting your CPAP pressure, just to get their take on the same.
How can you tell that your CPAP pressure requires some adjusting?
You should look for the signs that your CPAP machine requires some adjusting. These signs will include the following:
- Dry mouth and nose even when you are using the CPAP humidification
- An uncomfortable CPAP therapy
- When there are air leaks around the mask
- If you are breathing through the mouth
- When the air you have swallowed becomes bloated
Whichever the case, there could be one or a combination of all these signs. So always ensure that you are on the lookout if you want the best experience with your sleep apnea therapy.