This Philips Respironics CPAP without humidifier got you covered with some of the best features
Philips Respironics CPAP without Humidifier Features
- Modern Technology: Respironics CPAP without humidifier uses the highly revered A-flex technology. This new tech allows the machine to alter the pressure of air the moment it recognizes a fluctuation in your normal breathing pattern. The DreamStation Smart CPAP machine immediately recognizes a change in your natural breathing rhythm. After this, it alters the air pressure to ensure a continuous flow of air that helps you maintain uninterrupted sleep.
- Easy to use: One of the best qualities of the Philips Respironics CPAP without humidifier is how easy it is to use. If you are new to using CPAP machines, you will have no trouble figuring this one out. The DreamStation Smart CPAP machine allows you to have personalized settings and comes with the options of automated operations too. This allows patients to gradually get used to their sleep therapy prescriptions.
- Ample connectivity options: Having connectivity options with your CPAP machine just makes it easier for you to operate these machines. The Philips Respironics CPAP without humidifier comes with various connectivity options. You can connect your CPAP machine using the Bluetooth integration available on all devices. Moreover, you can use cellular modems and WiFi connectivity if you wish to.
- Enhanced evaluation: The DreamStation Smart CPAP machine comes with performance checks that are done from the comforts of your home. These evaluations decrease the total devices returned for service. Moreover, this CPAP machine gives patients daily feedback on their progress too. It allows you to assess your sleep pattern every night and analyze if this therapy approach is working for you.
- Fits perfectly: The Respironics CPAP without humidifier comes with a fitted mask with adjustable straps to make sure you have the most comfortable experience. It also comes with an adaptable heated tube for patient convenience.
- Easy maintenance: The DreamStation Smart CPAP machine is just as easy to clean as it to use. The water chamber in this CPAP machine is a sturdy piece that can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning.
Do I need a prescription to get the Philips Respironics CPAP without a humidifier?
Yes, you need a doctor’s prescription to get a CPAP machine for personal use. This is because different patients require unique sleep therapy approaches. So, it is wise to consult a doctor before buying a CPAP machine like the DreamStation Smart CPAP machine.
How often should I replace the parts of my CPAP machine?
Different parts of your CPAP machine will have varying life spans. However, you must replace your entire CPAP device every five years. You need to make sure you replace old parts with new ones periodically to ensure the proper functioning of your machine. Here are a few examples:
- Humidifier water chamber: Replace every six months
- The mask: Change every 3 months
- Filters disposable: Change in 2 weeks
- Filters reusable: Change every 6 months
- Chinstrap: Change every 6 months
- Headgear: Change every 6 months
- Heated tube: Change every 3 months
Can you travel with a CPAP machine?
Yes, you can travel with a CPAP machine as it is very lightweight and is easy to carry. Moreover, it comes with a travel bag for increased convenience.
Do I need to use my CPAP machine indefinitely?
No, some patients recover with the help of lifestyle changes. This may help ease your sleep apnoea and other breathing issues. Once you are relieved of these problems, you will not need the assistance of CPAP machines. However, it varies from person to person, so it is always a good idea to consult with your doctor.
How to prevent leaks from my CPAP machine masks?
The best way to prevent leaks from your CPAP machine masks is to use ones that fit you properly. You will not face this issue with the DreamStation Smart CPAP machine. This machine comes with a fitted mask that prevents any passage of air outside.