The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine (without Humidifier) is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than SystemOne, the older model. The Smart CPAP Machine automatically adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, throughout the night to ensure the user receive the optimum pressure for successful sleep therapy. DreamStation Auto’s elegant user interface and large color LCD screen are matched with a host of advanced comfort and compliance features include…
- A-Flex Technology, the Respironics DreamStation Auto detects small changes in pressure caused by the natural rhythm of your breathing and then adjusts the supplied pressure allowing you breathe easier and not disturb your natural sleep cycle. Automatically attend to picking up on the slight changes, the Respironics DreamStation Auto will naturally adjust pressure to ensure that you are receiving the lowest possible effective pressure while still maintaining efficacy throughout the night.
- EZ-Start, automatic and personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
- Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
- SmartRamp allows the user to lower the pressure when trying to fall asleep.
- OptiStart begins each therapy session at a pressure that is close to the previous session’s 90% pressure, in order to reduce the likelihood of residual events at the beginning of a therapy session.
- Daily Progress, feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- Built-in Bluetooth, and event detection and response.
- Advanced event detection
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility Humidification
- Fixed, adaptive, heated tube
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
With the Respironics DreamStation Auto the user can remotely access the machine. Perfect for making adjustments while away from home or troubleshooting problems with ease. Now the CPAP user can bring the collected data stored each night after therapy sessions.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Cellular Modem, Non-Oximetry is an additional modem (sold separately) that allows the manufacturer or the doctor to remotely analyze CPAP/BIPAP user’s therapy report, push notifications and reminders, run diagnostics, troubleshoot the machine, and update settings.
Included with this Purchase: