This philips respironics system one 60 series got you covered with some of the best features
Philips Respironics System one 60 Series Features
- Compact Size: Philips Respironics AC Power Supply for the Philips respironics system one 60 series comes in a small size. The size is ideal for minimal packing. It is also good for guys who have small accessories bags. The AC power supply measures 6.00 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches in exact dimensions and will fit comfortably in any small bag.
- Machine Compatibility Mode: With any of the “60 Series” System One CPAP & BiPAP machine, this Ac power supply will give you some smooth operation. These machines include the REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Auto 560, REMstar Pro 460, BiPAP Pro 660, and BiPAP Auto 760 among others.
- However, the power supply for AC output doesn’t work with the older “50 Series” System One machines for instance the REMstar Plus 250 and REMstar Auto 550.
- Auto Charge Technology: Once this replacement external 80 watt power supply is connected to your System One REMStar 60 Series Machine it will automatically charge any battery regardless of whether your CPAP system is on or not. It will also work when the System One 60 Series is used with a Heated Humidifier and a standard hose.
- Easy-to-Use Technology: Using this power supply is no brainer at all. Simply purchase a power cord and connect the code to this external power supply. Then plug the whole set up into the wall power outlet and into your REMstar Auto 560. That’s it. The system should pick up automatically.
- Lightweight Design: A perfect combination to long trips, the small size of this AC power supply also gives it the perfect lightweight touch. The model weighs just about 1.2 lbs and is ideal for long trips. It doesn’t add any more weight and you will hardly notice any extra weight when carrying your travel backpack.
- Universal Power Compatibility: For the wall power, there is no restriction to the area that you are. This AC power supply unit has your back. It is designed to work with a universal wall-power range. It works with 100 – 240 VAC and operates at 50/60 Hz. In short, all you need is a wall power socket to get your remstar 60 series auto cpap machine fully charged.
When is the 80 watt power supply required for the remstar 60 series auto cpap machine?
The 80 Watt Power Supply is recommended when using the PR System One 60 Series machine with a System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier plus. The 80 Watt Power supply is needed in this set up to help in heating the hose. Make sure that you have a good grasp of what you need before buying. Ask your CPAP machine replacement parts supplier to help.
Should I unplug my AC power supply and cord when my battery is fully charged?
Many manufacturers recommend that you disconnect the AC power supply of the remstar 60 series auto cpap machine from the wall’s outlet once its battery is charged to capacity. However, if you are using your System One REMStar “60 Series” CPAP machine, you may leave it connected to the power source.
How long can the AC power supply last?
The AC power supply for the remstar 60 series auto cpap machine will last longer if you take proper care of it. You need to ensure that you follow the user instruction to the latter. You must also focus on using the AC supply appropriately. More importantly, make sure that you clean your power supply to retain its luster.
How often should I recharge my System One REMStar “60 Series” CPAP machine?
Every time you realize that the battery on the System One REMStar “60 Series” CPAP machine is below the recommended average, you should connect the system to charge. Leaving your CPAP machine battery to go to zero can easily damage the battery.