This Replacement Cushion for ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask got you covered with some of the best features.
- Light in Weight: This replacement nasal cushion hardly weighs an ounce. It is ultra-light and will add no weight when you fit it inside your headgear. The nasal mask cushion is, therefore, ideal for the long night sleep.
- Spring Air technology: This mask also doesn’t compromise on the performance or the comfort. It is easy to use and has the spring air technology that enables it to attach easily and to help you enjoy an effective night of the best sleep apnea therapy. It is a new technology that makes the mask much more effective too.
- Soft Landing Edges: the N10 AirFit mask is also comfortable to wear. It is designed with very soft edges. As such, you will hardly get any irritations around your nose or cheeks. The nasal cushion won’t also press so hard against the skin.
- Standard Sizing: The size of the nasal cushion is also ideal. It is a standard design that allows the cushion to fit in on any type of ResMed mask and machine. This high level compatibility makes it easy for you whenever you want to use it on your machine.
- Dual-Walled technology: While the cushion is soft so patients can receive a high level of coziness. It also comes with a Dual-Walled technology. The outer wall of this cushion will helps in providing the perfect sealing to the mask while the inner wall maximizes stability. It is a reliable technology in preventing leaks.
- Quick Release Clip: This is a clipping technology that enables you to easily detach the frame of the mask from the airfit N10 replacement nasal cushion easily. The quick release clip is also a technology that minimizes any forms of contamination when you want to replace your mask cushion after its time has elapsed.
I am having issues with my CPAP headgear. Where can I find help?
You can always contact the store from where you bought your CPAP mask and machine. If you bought from the suppliers, you can contact their customer care desk. They are charged with the responsibility of providing you with continuous clinical support. There are the people who should also help you to resolve any comfort and fitting issues with your mask.
How should you clean your mask and how frequent should you do it?
Your CPAP should be cleaned every day. The facial oil, dust, and dirt that are in the air easily create a buildup on the major parts of the mask. This buildup of dirt if left unattended will cause skin irritation and discomfort. Use alcoholic based wipes to clean the airfit n10 replacement nasal cushion. Here is how you should clean your mask:
Needed supplies include the following: sink, warm drinking water, mild antibacterial dish soap, and towel.
Cleaning Your Mask
First unplug the CPAP machine from its power source and then disconnect the mask and its tubing parts from the main machine. You should disassemble the mask into its main parts, which are the headgear, cushion, and finally the frame.
Start by cleaning the mask cushion and the headgear. This should remove any oil. It can be done by gently rubbing the headgear with warm water and the mild soap. Remember to avoid any harsh cleaners that can damage your mask. When done, rinse the mask thoroughly using warm water and leave on the towel to dry.
How long should your airfit N10 replacement nasal cushion last before replacement?
The airfit N10 replacement nasal cushion should last for 30 days. The oil and dirt will wear the mask out. Any use after 30 days will not guarantee the high standard levels. You could easily sustain a leakage.
Leakages in the mask are very dangerous. They can expose you to other hazard when undertaking your sleep apnea therapy. So make sure that the mask is replaced after 30 days.