This ResMed AirFit and AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask got you covered with some of the best features.
- UltraSoft memory foam cushion: This ResMed AirFit and AirTouch F20 mask is one of the softest masks that you’ll find today. It uses the ultra-soft memory foam cushioning technology. This technology guarantees and blend of comfort and high performance.
- Easy to Assemble: This mask is also very easy to assemble. The ResMed AirFit comes with a simple to follow user manual that you can use. The manual gives you a step by step guide of how to assemble and setup your mask.
- Breathable Sealing: The mask also comes with a breathable seal. The seal is light and will work perfectly even when under high pressures.
- Modular Frame Design: This type of frame design enables you to easily switch between the AirTouch 20 memory foam and the AirFit 20 InfinitySeal cushions depending on your needs. You won’t have to remove the mask frame to do the switch.
- Quiet Air Vent Technology: The mask comes with the quite air vent technology (QuiteAir technology). This is an innovative vent diffuser technology that’s designed within this mask elbow. It makes the AirTouch F20 very quiet (89% quieter and 70% gentler) when in use. The technology uses the small multidirectional openings within a widespread area to break up and spread out lightly the exhaled air.
- Fast and Easy Maintenance: With the ResMed AirFit and AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask, maintenance is simple. You don’t require any soap or water. Just do a quick wipe-down using the non-alcoholic wipes and the memory foam will be good to go.
- Three Cushion Sizes: The AirTouch F20 has comes with small, medium, and large cushion sizes. Thankfully, its modular design allows each cushion irrespective of size to click into the same frame easily. This also adds up to easy use and the mask’s friendly design.
- High End Comfort: Finally, this mask also allows you to have a comfortable use. Due to its headgear design, the mask allows you to sleep comfortably. You can change your sleeping position as often as you want and also sleep close to your partner.
What is the difference between AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20?
The AirFit F20 is the original of the ResMed AirFit and AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask. The AirFit F20 mask comes with silicone cushion. The cushion is easy to sanitize by using a mask wipe to remove oil and dirt that this mask accumulated overnight.
The other major difference is that the AirFit20 unlike the AirTouch F20 comes with an elbow piece in its exhaust.
How many hours every night should the CPAP be used?
Most studies recommend about 6 hours of CPAP usage for every night. This is done to reduce any long-term health risks that may be caused by obstructive sleep apnea.
How do you clean the ResMed AirTouch F20 mask?
The mask has one of the easiest maintenance tips. You don’t need any soap or water. Just use non-alcoholic wipes and wipe down the mask every morning. This care tip will keep the memory foam germs free.
How do you remove the ResMed nasal pillows?
You should hold the top of the ResMed mask tubing and then squeeze it to pull out the pillows from the mask frame. In case you want to remove your headgear from its stabilizers, do so by holding the end of each strap and pull them out. This should reveal the buttonhole. You can then remove each stabilizer to disable the mask.
When Should You Replace Your Mask?
The ResMed Mask has several parts. These parts are replaced differently. The CPAP mask should be replaced after every three months. The CPAP mask cushion once or twice a month as the dirt and oil from your skin will soften these cushions quickly to create air leaks. Finally, the headgear and the chinstraps will be good for six months.