This Resmed Airsense 10 Battery Pack got you covered with some of the best features.
Resmed Airsense 10 Battery Pack Features
- Dual compatibility: This ResMed Airsense 10 battery pack is advantageous to the users as it is compatible with more than one device. It works with both Airsense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines to provide power when AC charging is not available.
- Long Duration of power supply: The lithium-ion battery provides up to 13 hours of power with a single charge. Moreover, the device only requires 4 hours to charge from 0% to more than 95%. This saves precious user time.
- The battery run time varies as per the device settings. However, it provides more than 8 hours on any average device settings.
- Lightweight and Portable: A big advantage of the ResMed Airsense 10 battery pack is the portable nature of the device. It is suitable for use while traveling or power outages. The battery weight is 0.9 kg, which makes it convenient for traveling.
- Ease of storage: The ResMed Airsense 10 battery pack includes a carry bag. The carry bag can accommodate the battery and its accessories. This is to ensure comfort to the user while traveling with the CPAP machine. The carry bag features zippers, handle, and sling strap.
- Design and indicators: The battery is a sleek rectangular device with a sharp body. It includes a control panel for using it efficiently. The battery also uses light indicators for notifying the user of battery charge level, DC on/off, audible alert mute, etc. For more visibility, the indicator lights are in amber, green and blue colors.
- Along with the indicators, the control panel includes the following:
- DC on/off switch
- Charge level check button
- Audible alert mute button
- Voltage Output selector switch
- Warranty: The battery has a limited warranty of 6 months. Under normal conditions, ResMed will replace or repair the product if it fails. Moreover, the battery accessories have a warranty of 2 years.
What does the kit include?
The kit includes the following accessories:
- One lithium-ion battery
- One carry bag
- Air 10 DC cable
- Air 10 power supply unit adaptor
Other accessories that are available separately are:
- 90W AC power supply unit or DC converter
- Air 10 Power supply unit adaptor
- AC or DC power cord
- DC output cable
What are the technical specifications of the ResMed Airsense 10 battery pack?
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery (falls under the UN classification of UN3480)
- Capacity: < 100 Wh (97 Wh)
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 230 mm x 126 mm x 26 mm
- Battery weight: 0.9 kgs
What are the temperature parameters of the battery?
The operating conditions of the ResMed Airsense 10 battery pack are:
- Charging: 5°C to 40°C
- Discharging: -5°C to 40°C
- The transport or storage conditions are -20°C to +45°C
In maximum humidity in all these cases is 5–85%
What is the minimum lifecycle of the battery?
The user can expect a minimum lifecycle of at least 500 charging cycles. This is a standard at 23°C to 60% capacity.
What are the precautions while handling the battery?
While using, storing, or transporting the battery, there are certain standard precautions to keep in mind. These are:
- Do not store or place the battery near fire or heaters.
- Avoid exposure of battery to direct sunlight for a long time.
- Do not expose the battery to high moisture levels, rain, or water.
- Ensure the power backup of internal battery in case of loss of power from the external battery.
How to clean and store the battery?
While cleaning the battery, ensure that it is unplugged from the power supply. Remove all cables before cleaning the battery. Use a clean cloth to wipe the exterior of the battery. In no case should you immerse the battery in water or use liquids to clean the battery.
Switch off the battery while storing it. Store it in a cool and dry place.