This SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer with Cartridge got you covered with some of the best features.
SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer Features
- Light in Weight: The soclean 2 free cpap sanitizer machine is super light. It weighs just about 3oz and hardly makes you exhausted. The model is compact and easy-to pack if you are going for long trips.
- Compatible Filter: The machine’s filter kit is compatible to all SoClean machines. It is convenient and you can never go wrong. The SoClean 2 is also very compatible with several iterations sleep apnea therapies such as the BiPAP and AutoPAP machines.
- Replaceable Cartridge Filter: For optimum protection and high performance, the SoClean 2 CPAP machine comes with a replaceable filter cartridge. The replacement should be every 6 months as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Easy Front LCD Display: The SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner also has an easy-front display LCD. You will find it easy to customize or setup the machine as per your needs.
- New Sleek Design: With this CPAP cleaning machine, it is easy to sanitize and also disinfect your CPAP mask setup easily. You will clean the mask without taking the hose and reservoir or any other pieces apart.
- Quick and Easy Installation: This is a one-time setup. Once you do it, you don’t have to change it again. Removing your old filter and then replacing it with a new model is also simple. The filter is easy to access and you don’t have to disassemble the unit.
- No Chemicals Needed: The machine requires no water or any other messy chemicals. It has a modern technology that minimizes condensation and ensures that all your equipment remains dry.
- Both Ways Hose Insertion: More importantly, you will enjoy easy use. The CPAP cleaner has the left or right hose insertion options, the choice of which way to go remains with you.
- Indicator Lights: There are indicator lights throughout your cleaning cycle. These lights will alert you of when the cleaning commences and when it is done. It makes it easy to know when your mask is fully disinfected without having to constantly check.
- 2 Year Warranty: You will enjoy a 2 year warranty once you buy the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer with Cartridge. As such, you won’t worry about any manufacture defects of any kind.
Can the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer be Used on the nasal pillow mask?
The inside chamber of the soclean 2 cpap cleaner & sanitizer is designed to specifically work with multiple mask types. As such it can be used within various masks including the from nasal pillow masks and the full CPAP masks.
How Can the CPAP models that use a heated hose work with the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner?
The SoClean CPAP sanitizer and cleaner uses the universal fitting technology to easily integrate into several home CPAP mask models. However, the CPAP models that are designed for heated hose require an adapter to easily maintain their heated hose function. Look through the SoClean compatibility list to choose the correct adapter.
What are the benefits of using the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer?
It destroys up to 99.9% of the CPAP germs, microbes, and bacteria. It also guarantees a peace-of-mind when sanitizing your CPAP setup. Finally, it is automated for easy use. You don’t have to take your CPAP equipment apart or work with water and messy chemicals.
How Does The SoClean2 Sanitizer Work?
Once you have set up the SoClean2 Sanitizer just take the mask and place it inside the main chamber, now close the lid and switch the machine one. Let SoClean do the rest. Thanks to its automated CPAP cleaning and sanitizing technology you don’t have to do any manual work. Remember, there is no disassembly or water required.
NOTE: There are several things that you will get when you buy this mask. This means that you will save so much money when buying. These accessories include cartridge filter, a check valve assembly and an AC power adapter among other things.