The APEX Medical iCH II Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier is a high performance automatic CPAP machine that takes up little space. Built with the innovate Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) to automatically cycle between two pressures to match your natural breathing pattern in order to provide optimum pressure throughout the night. With both an SD Card and a USB port available, owners of the iCH Auto can now receive their data in a multitude of ways at their convenience. Equipped with a heated humidifier and a water chamber allowing the user to gently rest throughout the night without waking up to a sore or itchy throat. Additionally, the sleek and stylish CPAP Machine has a built in alarm clock function and a leak detection alert in the event of a leak or loss of pressure by displaying a message on the display device. This sleek APAP and humidifier weights less than 3 pounds and easily fits on a nightstand. Though the machine is small, the display screen is easy to read. The ICH II Auto CPAP has a builtin smart auto ramp to slowly increase the overall pressure every five minutes, for forty five minutes, or until maximum desired pressure is achieved.
The Apex Medical ICH II Auto CPAP stores information collected about:
- Apnea Index
- Hypopnea Index
- Snore Index
- Flow Limitation Index
- Average Pressure
- Average Leak Rate
- Total Compliant Hours
- Average Compliance Hours/Day
- LCD screen and control buttons offer improved user interface and functionality
- SD card and USB interface lets you conveniently retrieve data from the machine
- Heated humidifier and water chamber provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted air-flow
- Easy to carry design built for portability
- Smart auto Ramp and PVA technology
- The ability to store and view data for up to 90 days
- Built in alarm clock function
In the box:
- (1) Auto CPAP Machine
- (1) Humidifier
- (1) Travel bag
- (1) 6 FT Tubing
- (1) Mini USB Transfer Cable
- (1) SD Card
- (1) AC/DC 60W Power Supply with AC Cord
- (1) Foam Filter
Billy Roberts –
It’s a nice, silent machine.
So far, so good after just one evening of use.
Just what I need. Small and Quiet.
D. Schmidt –
Got this for my wife for travel and she loves it. Small enough for travel, easy to transport and the setup was easy