This Breas Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine got you covered with some of the best features.
- Light in Weight: The Z2 CPAP weighs just 10.4 ounces and has a sleek built that lets it fit into the palm of your hand. With an improved design of the original Z1 CPAP, this device is conveniently portable.
- Responsive Sleep Algorithm: The proprietary sleep algorithm used in the software has a very high sampling rate of the user’s breathing pattern. The device adjusts the pressure rapidly in response to any changes in pressure, allowing for natural, effortless breathing during therapy.
- Built-in Humidifier: The device comes with the HME Waterless Humidification Filter, which can use the humidity from your breath to add moisture to the therapy conditions. The device does not need an external water source, adding to the portability.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: The Breas Z2 Auto CPAP has a unique feature called Z-Breath that fine-tunes pressure delivery to the natural breathing cycle. The cyclic pressure variations during inhalation and exhalation are normalized, delivering smooth therapy pressure. This avoids sleep disturbances and breathing discomfort.
- Whisper Quiet: The Z2 CPAP is equipped with a new motor, reducing the noise of operation to below 26dBA. It is one of the quietest CPAP machines in the market and hence suited for use while traveling.
- Auto Start and Stop: The device is equipped with rapid pressure sensing that automatically starts therapy on detecting the user’s normal breathing cycle. To start using, the user needs only put on the mask and breathe normally. On removing the mask, the pressure change is detected immediately, and the device turns off.
- Pressure ramp: To aid nightly sleep therapy, the Breas Z2 Auto CPAP allows for starting the therapy on lower pressure, and gradually ramping up to the full sleep therapy pressures. This system lets the user drift into sleep comfortably.
- Custom App: You can install the NITELOG free app that can store the data from your sleep therapy sessions systematically, on your phone. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms. The device can be synced with the app using the Bluetooth remote connectivity feature.
Can the Breas Z2 Auto CPAP machine be used every day?
Yes, the machine can be used for daily sleep therapy. The data from your daily use can be tracked in the app every day to help you design your therapy better.
What should CPAP mask be used with this device?
The Z2 CPAP can be used with any CPAP mask, as long as it doesn’t have a proprietary connection.
Does the Breas Z2 Auto CPAP come with a warranty?
Yes. The device has a 2year manufacturer’s warranty.
Is this CPAP machine suitable for travel?
Yes, the Z2 CPAP is a small stand-alone device that is easily portable. It complies with all the FAA criteria and is permitted in all flights.
Do I need to have a prescription to buy a CPAP machine?
Yes, the FDA guidelines require that you produce a prescription to buy this device. CPAP machines are Class II medical devices. A prescription lets you avail of insurance coverage during the purchase.
Does the device have an LCD display?
The Breas Z2 Auto CPAP has a backlit LCD display that shows all information regarding the settings in use. You can customize all parameters of therapy from here.
What is the durability of this product?
The durability of a CPAP machine depends on the frequency of use besides the model and technological capabilities. The Z2 CPAP has a 14.4v Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, which can be used for 300 charge-discharge cycles, on an average. The user manual should be referred to while changing the parameters on the device to ensure maximum care.
Does the device have leak adjustment capabilities?
The rapid sampling used by the device algorithm makes sure that the Breas Z2 Auto CPAP detects any pressure change due to leakages. The device can automatically compensate for minor leaks. Major leaks are promptly notified to the user to ensure immediate compensation.