The Sunset Classic Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit is designed to be a simple, and lightweight face mask that is constructed of soft medical silicone that provides the user with comfort, durability, and flexibility. This Classic Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit comes in three different sizes and is designed to provide the user with an excellent seal without the need for a forehead support. Full face masks best used by patients who breathe through their mouths, as it can prevent your mouth from opening as you sleep.
NOTE* Everything is included but the headgear.
- Minimalist design and ultra-lightweight silicone – increase comfort while maintaining an optimal seal
- Quick-release clips make it easy to remove without resetting the headgear
- 360° dual-swivel elbow port allows for free movement while connected to the tubing
- Improved built-in vents for quieter, diffused exhalation
- Conventional forehead pad removed to create a clear line of sight – great for claustrophobic patients
- Half the weight of leading masks
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Cushion
- (1) Swivel & Elbow