This Qtube Cpap Muffler Machine got you covered with some of the best features.
Qtube Cpap Muffler Machine Features
- Noise and Sound Level Reduction: QTube comes with a unique inline adapter. The adapter fits so well between the CPAP Machine and the patient’s breathing tube. This seamless fitting and an additional foam baffling layer that’s inside of the QTube helps to reduce any perceived sound levels.
- The Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler, therefore, guarantees whisper like sound levels and zero acoustic noises when used with your CPAP machine.
- Smooth Operation Sleeping Mode: Without the irritating noises that some sleep therapy machines come with, the InLine Muffler gives you the perfect noise-free environment that leaves you with a peaceful night’s slumber! It is an epic touch that you won’t find on any other CPAP machine accessory.
- Compact and Lightweight Design: No more worries about bulky devices and heavy loads. QTube is simply compact and light in weight. You can slide in your CPAP machine’s system and you won’t feel a pinch. It is smooth and comes with a seamless perfect fit.
- Universally Compatible: Irrespective of the type of CPAP machine that you have. QTube is the ideal accessory you. The InLine Muffler comes with a universal design that makes it compatible to all types of CPAP machines irrespective of their brands. You don’t have to worry about the CAP machine that you have at home when buying the Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler.
- Some of the CPAP machines that Breas QTube works with include Human Design Medical, ResMed, Somnetics, Fisher & Paykel, Philips Respironics, and Devilbiss Healthcare among the others.
- Thanks to QTube’s ability to work with the standard tubing, slim tubing, and performance tubing. However, the inline muffler it cannot work with heated tubing systems since it has to attach to the CPAP machine at its air outlet port.
- Easy to Install and Maintain: QTube uses a simple mechanism. It attaches to the CPAP machine’s main outlet port through the included short tube. Once attached, the two (QTube and short tube) will provide the best lightweight and highly flexible adaptive connection.
- This connection will never kink or strain the standard CPAP tubing. Instead, it will leave you with a smooth operation. For an efficient operation, ensure that you replaced your QTube’s foam baffling material fortnightly.
Why is my CPAP machine not working with the Inline Muffler?
Breas QTube Universal InLine Muffler will not work with heated tubing systems. This is because the QTube system has to be attached to the CPAP’s machine outlet port. You can however use it with heated humidifiers if you can disassembled it every day and completely dry it before next use.
Can I add anything other thing to my CPAP water chamber?
No. Only distilled water can be used in the CPAP water chamber humidifier. The introduction of any other thing can easily damage your machine. A god example is the use of essential oils that will not only damage the machine but also leave you with adverse health risks.
May CPAP machine is making strange noises, what can be the problem?
If your CPAP machine wasn’t making strange noises before, chances are that it has a manufacturing defect. Contact your equipment supplier for help. However, if the sound is coming from the mask, chances are that the cushion is letting out air.
If you are experiencing dry mouth, dry throat, or heavy breathing, then it is a sign of high pressure or an air leak. Get a snug fit mask or re-adjust your mask to give you the perfect fit and minimize the noises.
What will happen if I add tap water into my CPAP machine?
Tap water has a lot of minerals. If you use it in the hydration chamber of your CPAP machine, it will leave your with heavy mineral deposits. These deposits will for a white mast around the internal parts of your chamber. The white film will in turn harbor germs, microbes, or harmful pathogens. Fungal growth is often triggered by the use of tap water and will clog the hoses in your CPAP machine. Eventually, the performance of the machine will be compromised.