This Clyn UVC Light CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer got you covered with some of the best features.
- UVC light technology – The Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer reviews uses intense UVC light, made in Korea, to kill 99% of all bacteria, mold, or pathogen. This technology is the same as the UV light technology used in hospital rooms or sterile cleaning rooms.
- No harmful Ozone or water – Ozone can irritate the lungs and respiratory system as per the EPA. The device does not use activated oxygen (ozone) or water for disinfection. It utilizes UV light, which does not have any similar side effects. It is incredibly safe to use and cleans without chemicals or harsh abrasives.
- Cleans all CPAP equipment – The Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer reviews can disinfect your CPAP mask, cushions, and water chamber. It can also clean inside and outside the tubing.
- Large inside tray – The Clyn CPAP cleaner has a very big inside the tray. The tray can include items like your phone, toothbrush, reading glasses, etc. It can be convenient for storage and allows you to disinfect multiple things at the same time.
- No ongoing maintenance required – Most CPAP sanitizers require constant maintenance. However, Clyn sanitizer doesn’t. It can work without maintenance, filters, or replacement of parts.
- Multiple modes available – The Clyn CPAP sanitizer and cleaner has numerous modes of use. It can sanitize at 15 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins as per convenience.
- Dryer function – The sanitizer can also be run on a dry operation mode or an automatic dry and sanitize mode. This will dry the inside of the CPAP hose while sanitizing.
What does the sanitizer kit include?
The Clyn CPAP sanitizer and cleaner reviews kit contain one Clyn 6901 sanitizer. It also has the CPAP hose adapter, a user manual and a one year warranty on your device. The Clyn CPAP sanitizer kits also contain two pieces of the air filter.
Is there any warranty on the sanitizer device?
Yes. Clyn offers a one-year warranty on its Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer review.
Will this machine have any side effects like the ozone one?
No! Ozone might cause some lung and respiratory issues, according to the EPAP. This machine does not use ozone to sanitize. We use UVC light technology, made in Korea for disinfection and sanitization. This is the same technology that is used in hospitals and cleaning rooms.
What can I clean with the device?
The sanitizer allows you to clean all kinds of sleep apnea devices and is very versatile. You can clean your CPAP masks and cushions with it. It can clean inside as well as outside the tubing, with its high technology. The hose and power chamber can be sanitized too.
Do I need an adapter while using the sanitizer?
The Clyn CPAP sanitizer and cleaner reviews do not require any adapters to work with your CPAP. You will need the adapter to clean inside the tubing.
How can I use the Clyn CPAP sanitizer and cleaner review?
The kit includes a user manual which has guided description on how to use the device. The device has a digital touch screen, which makes it stylish and easy to use and understand.
Do I have to give it maintenance or replace filters and parts?
No! the sanitizer does not require any ongoing maintenance like regular devices. It also does not need replacement of parts like the filters. They can work without maintenance too.
What is the dryer function?
The Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer reviews can also be run on a dry operation mode. This mode can dry the inside of the CPAP hose while sanitizing. It is also called the automatic dry and sanitize mode and is a premium feature of the machine.