ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her
Building on the same technology that has made the ResMed AirSense™ one of the most popular and effective personal positive airway pressure machines, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is an auto-adjusting machine that also includes a gender-specific therapy mode. offers something new and different for women looking for a viable option for nightly therapy sessions. Specifically built for women suffering from apnea, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her is unlike any other commercially available CPAP machine on the market right now. Sleek, stylish, and decorated beautifully, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her is the perfect bed side companion for any women looking for the same quality relief and therapy found in other models from ResMed.
Built in connectivity, so you can access your device from anywhere…
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her comes standard with built in cellular connectivity allowing you to remotely view stored data from your previous night’s therapy sessions, remotely change settings, and of course remotely troubleshoot any problems you may experience with the machine, making using the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her a breeze no matter where you find yourself. Easily paired to your smart phone or tablet, the built in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to instantly access you device within range. Out of range of sustainable Bluetooth signal? That’s okay. With the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her built in cellular connectivity, you can do all the same great things you do over Bluetooth anywhere you receive a Wi-Fi signal. This makes the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her the perfect option for sharing your nightly therapy sessions’ data with your physician without having to lug around big machines or risk losing tiny SD cards.
Features AutoRamp™ technology to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer…
Unlike some other machines available on the market, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her offers the ability to gently ease into your therapy session’s full pressure as opposed to starting at full pressure the moment it is switched on. By gently increasing the overall pressure gradually, you can fall asleep naturally and stay asleep longer without having to worry about not receiving a full pressure therapy session.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her Features…
- An elegant design specifically created to be aesthetically pleasing
- Patented AutoRamp™ technology that gently eases you into a full pressure therapy session, allowing you to fall asleep naturally
- An automatic light detection sensor that automatic dims or brightens the easy to read LCD screen so you can clearly see everything while not having to worry about disturbing your natural sleep cycles with unwanted bright lights
- Built in cellular connectivity that allows you to remotely access your machine anywhere you can receive a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signal, allowing you to remotely view data, change settings, or even troubleshoot possible problems on the go
- Patented Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) technology, automatically detecting the slight changes in pressure cause by each of your exhales to adjust supplied pressure every time you breath, allowing you to breathe easier and stay asleep longer
- Revolutionary SmartStart™ technology that allows you to start your nightly therapy sessions simply by putting on your mask and breathing normally
- A super quiet design so you and your bed partner can sleep throughout the night with disruption
- Standard HumidAir™ Humidifier that warms and moistens supplied air so you can breathe easier without having to buy pricey attachments or add-ons