The Double Boil N’ Bite Mouthpiece Mouthguard for CPAP Pro & ApneaPAP “No Mask” Mask is a custom-fit mouthpiece that is designed to be used with the ApneaPAP “No Mask” CPAP and BiPAP therapy. It is made of a soft, flexible material that is comfortable to wear. The mouthpiece has two bites, one for the upper teeth and one for the lower teeth. When the mouthpiece is properly fitted, it snaps onto the teeth and holds the mouth closed during sleep. This helps to prevent mouth breathing and snoring, which can be common problems for people with sleep apnea.
The Double Boil N’ Bite Mouthpiece is easy to fit. It comes with a fitting kit that includes a boiling pot, a measuring cup, and a bite registration card. To fit the mouthpiece, you simply boil the mouthpiece in water for 5 minutes. Then, bite down on the bite registration card. The mouthpiece will conform to the shape of your teeth. Once the mouthpiece is cool, it is ready to use. The Double Boil N’ Bite Mouthpiece is a good option for people who are looking for a comfortable and effective way to treat sleep apnea. It is also a good option for people who do not like to wear CPAP masks.
- Custom-fit mouthpiece
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy to fit
- Helps to prevent mouth breathing and snoring
- Can be used with ApneaPAP “No Mask” CPAP/BiPAP interface
- Make sure that the mouthpiece is properly fitted. If the mouthpiece is too loose, it will not be effective. If the mouthpiece is too tight, it can be uncomfortable to wear.
- Clean the mouthpiece regularly with soap and water.
- Replace the mouthpiece every 3 months.
In the box:
- (1) Mouthguard
- (2) plastic connectors
- (2) screws
- (1) silicon frame