This Inogen one G3 Portable Concentrator got you covered with some of the best features
Inogen One G3 Portable Concentrator Features
- Extremely lightweight and compact: The Inogen One G3 portable concentrator is exceptionally lightweight, weighing only 4.6 pounds. It is small with dimensions 8.25 x 8.75 x 3.0 IN. This means that you can take it anywhere without having to worry about its weight or size. It comes with a carry bag to aid portability.
- Adjustable pulse setting: The oxygen flow is a pulse dose with settings from 1 to 5. You can adjust the oxygen flow setting based on the recommendation of your nurses or doctors.
- Proper oxygen concentration levels: The oxygen concentrator Fname G3 has oxygen concentration levels from 87 to 96 percent. It has a maximum flow of 870 ml, which will meet your night and day oxygen needs.
- Three separate power sources: The Inogen one G3 portable concentrator can be powered through three different power sources. It has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery attached to the concentrator. This allows it to be taken outside as no other adaptor is needed to run the concentrator. It also has AC power and DC power for at-home usage. The AC power supply is auto-sensing, and it allows worldwide use.
- Minimal noise: The oxygen concentrator creates a very little sound so that you can enjoy your outing without any irritating disturbance. The noise output is a minimal 39 decibels so that your conversations are never interrupted!
- Long battery duration: The single battery can last up to 4.7 hours at a stretch without recharging. The double battery can last as long as 10 hours! It takes 4 hours for the Inogen one G3 portable concentrator to recharge so you can leave it charging overnight and enjoy the benefit through the day!
What accessories do we receive with the oxygen concentrator?
The Inogen one g3 portable concentrator comes with a single lithium-ion battery, an AC power supply, and a DC power supply. The AC power supply allows for worldwide usage. The DC power supply can be used in your cars! It also includes a carry bag to allow you to carry the oxygen concentrator with you and a printed user manual to aid you with using it.
Does the product come with any warranty?
Yes. The Inogen one G3 portable concentrator comes with a one-year standard warranty that is included in the kit. For any problems within one year of usage, you can always contact us.
How is this different from a regular oxygen concentrator?
This oxygen concentrator is made for traveling and allows you to lead an active and joyful lifestyle. It is compact and lightweight, weighing only 4.6 pounds so that you can take it anywhere with you. It comes with a lithium-ion battery that keeps it running even without an adaptor or AC/DC power source. Thus, this is the perfect, lightweight travel equipment if you take oxygen therapy.
Can we change the settings, or is there only one oxygen flow level?
The oxygen pulse dose is adjustable as per the prescription given by your nurse or doctor. The settings go from one to five so that you can set the oxygen flow levels as per the prescribed amount.
Can I purchase an oxygen concentrator without a prescription?
No. An oxygen concentrator cannot be purchased without a prescription from your doctor. It falls under type two medical goods that require a prescription for purchase, so it is necessary to comply. You can mail or fax us the prescription, and we will keep a record of it, so you only have to send us the prescription once. The repeat purchase will not require a prescription.