The InogenOne G3 Portable Concentrator with Lithium Ion Battery (Pulse Dose) Iis incredibly lightweight and comes with a lithium-ion battery. It is compact, and so is perfect for extended vacations and outings. It can be carried around without needing an adaptor to run it.
- Extremely lightweight and compact: The Inogen One G3 portable concentrator is exceptionally lightweight, weighing only 4.6 pounds. It is small with dimensions 8.25 x 8.75 x 3.0 IN. This means that you can take it anywhere without having to worry about its weight or size. It comes with a carry bag to aid portability.
- Adjustable pulse setting: The oxygen flow is a pulse dose with settings from 1 to 5. You can adjust the oxygen flow setting based on the recommendation of your nurses or doctors.
- Proper oxygen concentration levels: The oxygen concentrator Fname G3 has oxygen concentration levels from 87 to 96 percent. It has a maximum flow of 870 ml, which will meet your night and day oxygen needs.
- Three separate power sources: The Inogen one G3 portable concentrator can be powered through three different power sources. It has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery attached to the concentrator. This allows it to be taken outside as no other adaptor is needed to run the concentrator. It also has AC power and DC power for at-home usage. The AC power supply is auto-sensing, and it allows worldwide use.
- Minimal noise: The oxygen concentrator creates a very little sound so that you can enjoy your outing without any irritating disturbance. The noise output is a minimal 39 decibels so that your conversations are never interrupted!
- Long battery duration: The single battery can last up to 4.7 hours at a stretch without recharging. The double battery can last as long as 10 hours! It takes 4 hours for the Inogen one G3 portable concentrator to recharge so you can leave it charging overnight and enjoy the benefit through the day!
In The Box:
- (1) Concentrator
- (1) Battery
- (1) AC Power Supply & Cord
- (1) DC Power Cable
- (1) Carry Bag
- (1) User Manual