The InogenOne G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Inogen 16-Cell Battery (Pulse Dose) an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute. There are 6 oxygen flow settings, and weighs only 4.7 pounds with the 16-Cell battery, making it the most powerful Inogen model and most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models. Download Inogen Connect App mobile app to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements.
- Oxygen Flow: The most important feature in the Inogen G5 reviews is the unique oxygen flow settings. The Inogen One G5 Oxygen Concentrator offers a pulse dose delivery system. You can adjust the flow between 1 to 6 using the + and – setting control buttons on display.
- Battery Life: The battery life is essential to maintain the portability of the oxygen concentrator. A single battery can last up to 6.5 hours while using it continuously. You can also increase the battery life by using a double battery. A double battery will last for 13 hours.
- Audible and visible signals: Another important feature in the Inogen G5 reviews is the diverse indicators of the device. It notifies about various functions with the indicators. It also differentiates between low, medium, and high priority notifications.
For instance, a green signal notifies the detection of breath. Meanwhile, the yellow light signifies a change in operating status or a high alert situation. Along with the light, the device also provides audible signals for the above-mentioned cases. The audio level is set at Level 1 by default and can be changed by the user as per convenience.
- Replaceable sieve beds: The oxygen concentrator works on sieve beds, which require yearly replacement. These sieve beds are easily removable and replaceable. The users can make the replacement themselves, without any professional help. This will also save overhead and shipping costs to the user.
- Bluetooth Monitoring: The Bluetooth enabled feature significantly improves the convenience of monitoring the device. With this feature, the device can be connected to the user’s phone using the Inogen Connect App. The app will provide information like POC diagnosis and tracking.
- Accessories: The set of accessories adds to the advantage of the Portable Oxygen Inogen. The accessories include AC power supply, DC power cable, single lithium-ion battery, and a carry bag. These are included with the oxygen system.
Other accessories like extended life battery, backpack, or external battery charger can are separately available for the convenience of the user.
In The Box:
- (1) Concentrator
- (1) 16 cell Battery (2 batteries)
- (1) AC Power Supply & Cord
- (1) DC Power Cable
- (1) Carry Bag
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty