The Medistrom™ Co-Pilot 12 External Battery / Backup Power Supply for Philips Respironics DreamStation and SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP Machine
- Backup Use: The Medistrom Co-Pilot 12 Battery Backup Power Supply helps the Medistrom Pilot 12 Battery Backup Power Supply. The device cannot be used as a separate power unit, and it provides excellent support to the battery. It can be permanently connected to the Medistrom Pilot 12 Battery Backup Power Supply.
- When the main power of the CPAP machine runs out, it automatically starts taking power from the Pilot 12. However, with a humidifier and especially at a longer time, the battery drains faster and may not last the night. This is where the 12 Battery Backup Power Supply comes in. It will double the battery time and will assure you with a full night’s sleep therapy.
- Portable: The small size of the Medistrom Co-Pilot 12 makes it easy to carry around when traveling or away from home. The dimensions of the backup to 12 Battery Power Supply are 19cm x 12cm x 2cm. It also weighs only up to 1.8lb. The lightweight product can easily be put in your carry on without worrying about exceeding weight limits.
- Furthermore, the Co-Pilot to Medistrom Pilot 12 Battery is travel friendly as its compliant with all the FAA standards. This means that you can use it during long flight journeys. You can also rely on the Co-Pilot when you travel to remote places with no power outlet to charge your Medistrom Pilot 12 Battery Power Supply.
- Please keep in mind that the Battery can only be used as an add-on to the 12 Battery Backup Power Supply. It cannot be used as a separate primary battery source.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation
- Philips Respironics System One S60
- Respironics System One 60 Series
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP II*
- HDM Z1* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.