This resmed airfit p10 strap nose pillow CPAP Mask got you covered with some of the best features.
ResMed Airfit P10 Strap Nose Pillow Features
- Dual-wall Technology: The dual wall technology enables a continuous flow of air through the tube in a uniform manner. As such, it prevents any strains and also leaves the patient with high-end comfort during therapy with the resmed airfit p10 strap nose pillow.
- The dual-wall technology comes with two walls that are rigged side by side. The outer wall helps provide the set up with a perfect sealing so that no air is lost. The inner wall, on the other hand, will maximize stability. This technology is common to the best CPAP masks and is reliable in the prevention of air leaks.
- Compact Under-the-nose Frame: An ideal nose frame is also a great feature that comes with this CPAP nasal pillow. The frame enjoy a compact design that gives it the perfect fit around the nose. This means that you won’t feel any discomfort at all.
- You can easily see in front, watch TV, read a book, and enjoy a comfortable fit around your nasal structure. The compact design also prevents any injury, soreness, or pain around the nose during and after therapy.
- Split-strap Headgear: Using the split strap technology ensures that the patient gets the best hold around their head. While the areas that are in contact with the pillow is also minimized. This makes this strap nose pillow a great design for any patient that requires a comfortable fit.
- The split strap will also prevent any form of movement or repositioning of the headgear. As such there won’t be any air leaks even when you move in bed. The headgear will retain its place and leave you with easy breathing.
- Built-in waterless Humidifier: The Airmini version for the P10 uses a specially designed venting that allows proper moisture collection. It has HumidX waterless humidifiers. Thee humidifiers include the standard HumidX and HumidX Plus. The standard version will work in normal or humid climates while the HumidX Plus version should be used for dry climates.
- Three Sizes for Users: The AirFit P10 Mask for the AirMini also includes three various sizes of the nasal pillow. There is the small, medium, and the large size. Users can choose the size that suits their needs and nasal structure.
- Headgear Clips: This setup pack also includes headgear clips. The clips are ideal for holding the replacement cushions in place. They are reliable and will prevent any loss of air. More importantly, users can also have an easy time replacing the parts without having to disassemble the setup.
- ActiveAir Vent Technology: If you thought that this nasal pillow for CPAP therapy will give you a hard time, think again. ActiveAir vent technology eliminates any form of strain. It makes your work easy and simple during therapy.
What are the best care tips for resmed airfit p10 strap nose pillow?
Always ensure that the humidifiers are removed before you wash the setup. The humidifiers should also be replaced within 30 days of use. The AirMini nasal hose must be washed weekly using warm water and mild detergent.
More importantly, it should be replaced after every 6 months. The mask except for the headgear should also be cleaned daily with warm water and mild detergent.
Are prescriptions required when purchasing masks, humidifiers, and EPAP purchases?
Yes. The federal law requires that when purchasing any of these CPAP machines you bring with you a valid prescription. This has to be done before your mask, humidifier, and CPAP therapy machine is shipped to you. Without the prescription you won’t get your CPAP therapy machines.
Full face mask vs nasal mask, which is the most comfortable?
Whether full face mask or nasal mask is comfortable depends on taste and preferences. It will also depend on your medical needs. While the nasal masks will cover less area around the space, the full face masks are the best if you are suffering from nasal congestions. They are also ideal if you use your mouth to breathe.