ResMed Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Compact: The ResMed portable oxygen concentrator has the dimensions 8.0 x 9.6 x 4.5 Inches. This makes it small and handy so that you can carry it around with you in a backpack or handbag, and it is always near for use.
- Excellent battery life and runtime: The concentrator has a long and excellent battery life. The internal battery lasts for a total of 300 cycles, and the external battery can last up to 500 cycles. The runtime depends on the setting of the machine. For the internal battery, it lasts for 3.2 Hours at Setting 4 and can go up to 8.6 Hours at Setting 1. The External battery lasts 4.5 Hours at Setting 1 and 1.6 Hours at Setting 4.
- Lightweight: ResMed oxygen concentrator weighs only 5.5 pounds and is exceptionally lightweight and portable.
- Disposable filter: The filters are disposable and come in both standard and hypoallergenic types. The hypoallergenic filter type poses fewer risks to allergic reactions for more sensitive skin.
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty: The ResMed portable oxygen concentrator comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. If you face any problems with the functioning of the machine within five years of using the machine, you can contact the manager, and your device will be taken care of.
- Complete kit: The machine comes with a full kit and custom carrying case with a shoulder strap. It contains the MOBI portable oxygen generator, a cannula, and a filter. It also has an internal battery and both AC and DC power chord. The kit will also include a printed user guide and a warranty for any doubts or problems you may have.
Does the kit include both internal and external battery for the ResMed portable oxygen concentrator?
The kit does not come with both the internal and external battery. The internal battery is included in the kit, but the external MOBI battery is sold separately.
Does the device have a very complex interface?
No! MOBI is designed intelligently and has a user-friendly interface that is extremely engaging and easy to use. It has a stylish non-medical design, which makes it attractive. The kit also includes a printed user guide to address any queries you may have about using the device. ResMed is famous for its attention to detail, so you will never have to worry about its design!
How long does it take for the ResMed oxygen concentrator battery to recharge?
The battery is extremely powerful and recharges quickly. The internal battery takes between 3.6 and 6.1 hours to recharge at a time. The external battery will take 1.8 to 3.1 hours to charge, but it must be purchased separately as it does not come with the kit.
Is there any warranty on this product?
Yes! The ResMed MOBI portable oxygen concentrator comes with a warranty of five years from the manufacturer. The manufacturer’s warranty is included in the kit so if you ever face any problems you can always get in touch with us!
How to decide between different oxygen concentrators?
Oxygen concentrators can come with a variety of different specifications. It is essential to check the kind of therapy they offer (e.g., ResMed offers pulse wave oxygen therapy), the battery life and strength, and the design of the product. It will also be valuable to check out size and dimensions to determine portability if you are looking for an oxygen concentrator that will allow you to remain active.
What are the input ranges for AC and DC?
The AC and DC input ranges vary. The AC input range is a universal 00-240 VAC, 2.0-1.0 A, 50-60 Hz. For DC, the input range is 11-16 VDC. Both AC and DC are available with the kit.