This Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizer got you covered with some of the best features.
Sleep8 CPAP Sanitizer Features
- Travel friendly: The BIPAP cleaner sanitizer has a sleek and compact design and can fit into your hand or any small bag easily. This makes it extremely travel friendly. It does not weigh a lot and can be used without a chord or external output so you can use it anywhere, anytime.
- Virtually silent: The Sleep8 CPAP sanitizer creates almost no sound during use. You can use it without having to worry about any unnecessary disturbance as it is virtually silent!
- Complete sanitizing: This is the only device on the market that sanitizes both CPAP and BIPAP masks as well as the tubing. It can alone sanitize both heated as well as non-heated tubing and also the CPAP machines.
- Uses Ozone, waterless cleaning: The Sleep8 CPAP sanitizer uses Ozone to sanitize. The activated oxygen (Ozone) kills 99% of the germs and is the preferred method of hospitals for sanitizing. The machine does not utilize any water in cleaning as water cleaning does not remove bacteria and might not always be possible, especially if you are traveling.
- No adapter needed: The sanitizing system does not require an adaptor to clean. It can be operated without any wiring and can sanitize on a charged battery. It only takes an hour for the sanitizer to clean so, one charge will last you an entire day.
- 18-month warranty: The BIPAP cleaner and sanitizer comes with an 18-month warranty, so if you have any complaints you can always contact us.
How to use the equipment?
To use the equipment, first, plug your hose into the universal port inside the Sleep8 bag. Then, place your mask inside and seal the bag. Plug the outside port to the Sleep8 device and press the start button to start cleaning! The device takes an hour to clean, and it is always recommended to leave the bag closed for another hour for the complete cleaning experience.
How do I turn off the device and when?
The Sleep8 CPAP sanitizer will stop automatically after an hour of use, once the cleaning is done. You do not need to stop it manually.
Is the hose port compatible with everything?
The hose port is compatible with heated hoses. It is also compatible with standard PAP tubing (CPAP/BIPAP) and electric diagnosis hoses.
Can we continue using the pouch for the entire life of the device?
No. The pouch should be used for a maximum of 3 months, after which it is best to replace it. The sanitizer, too, should be kept clean. This way, you can ensure the utmost cleanliness with your equipment.
How to charge my Sleep 8 sanitizing device?
You can only use the Sleep8 CPAP sanitizer if it is charged. To charge, plug the charging cord into any standard electrical outlet and plug the mini USB port into the Sleep8 device. When you switch it on, the machine will give a beep and show the battery box on the screen. The screen will remain dimly lit as the device charges. When the battery box shows four bars, it means that your device is charged and ready to sanitize.
Is this compatible with only CPAP masks?
No. Your Sleep8 CPAP sanitizer can be used on both CPAP and BIPAP equipment. It works for masks, hoses, and water chambers and is a complete sanitizing device.