The 3B Medical Lumin CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer is a safer and much effective solution to disinfect masks as well as water chambers. It uses UV rays instead of ozone or activated oxygen and kills up to 99% of the pathogens. This cleaner and sanitizer is a safer alternative to harsh disinfectants and has a quick cleaning process. It can be used to safely disinfect untreated masks, accessories, and water compartments with ease. The UV mechanism of 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner is safe, and the entire process takes just 5 minutes to complete.
- Safer mechanism: The equipment 3B Lumin CPAP Sanitizer makes use of powerful UV rays for the elimination of the pathogens. However, unlike the usual harsh disinfectants like ozone or activated oxygen, it is strong and more effective for the purpose. Exposure to UV rays can cause harm to the user when inappropriately handled. But the shutoff mechanism it uses when the drawer is opened shuts the UV light and ensures overall safety.
- Quick process: The sanitizing mechanism of 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner takes only 5 minutes to disinfect the untreated items. It uses UV light, which can kill about 99 percent of the disease-causing pathogen effectively and quickly. The device provides the user with sanitized and safe equipment almost instantly. Thus, it efficiently saves time and effort of the user.
- Flexibility of use: 3B Lumin CPAP Sanitizer is highly efficient in the cleaning of the CPAP masks and other accessories. However, it is not just limited to them. It can also disinfect any other non-living item safely that can fit inside it. It can easily clean the items like hearing aids, toothbrushes, dentures, etc. that require regular cleaning.
- Easy to use: The procedure of the 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner is simple enough for anyone to use. It has a drawer that the user has to pull out for keeping the items to be treated. Once the items are placed, the user has to close the drawer and simply turn the power button on. The system will give a beep after 5 minutes, after which the items are safe to be used again.
- Easy maintenance with no replacement need: The device 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner can be simply wiped with a non-abrasive cloth for cleaning purposes. It does not require any other ongoing maintenance or any replacement of its parts. However, the UV bulb can die out once it exceeds its lifetime, and it can be easily replaced.
In the box:
- (1) CPAP Cleaner Machine
Johnny Sparks –
Too big of a unit but the tray where you actually place the supplies to sanitize is not large enough to fit my full face mask and hose.
Simple to use