This 3b Medical Numa Full Face Cpap Mask got you covered with some of the best features
3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask With Headgear Features
- ·Soft Headgear with Silicone Seal: The headgear on the 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask is soft and does not irritate the skin. The silicone seal is gentle and soft against the skin, making a snug fit for your therapy mask. The sturdiness of the material and its gentle appeal make this mask a hit.
- ·Simple Construction: Simple and easy to understand construction is a huge advantage for the CPAP mask. If you’re looking for a mask with minimal attachments, then 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask is perfect for you. With only two major attachments, this mask it’s easy to assemble and maintain.
- ·Super Quiet Ventilation: The air flows quietly through the mask so that you and your partner can have an undisturbed sleep throughout the night. The mask has gentle airflow, which is evenly distributed. You will hear any noise complaints from this CPAP mask from your bed partner ever.
- ·Self-adjusting Forehead Pad: The forehead pad is made of unique material that will conform to the shape of your forehead. The forehead pad makes this 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask comfortable to use throughout the night. The material does not irritate the skin or cause any disturbance through your essential therapy hours.
- ·In-built Oxygen Ports: The 3B Medical Full Face CPAP Mask features built-in oxygen ports on either side. This feature allows the oxygen to enter through the concentrator during your CPAP therapy. The mask also features a set of fine exhalation ports that are placed along the bridge of the nose. The exhalation ports gently diffuse the air away from the user and the partner’s face.
What is included in the 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask box?
The box for the CPAP mask includes a full face mask frame (1), headgear (1), clips (2), cushion (1), and Oxygen adapter (1).
Is the mask easy to assemble?
The 3B Numa Full Face CPAP Mask has very easy construction. You only need to attach two parts, and it’s ready for use. Additionally, the mask also features quick-release tabs so that you can remove the CPAP easily after use.
How to maintain the 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask?
The 3B Numa Full Face CPAP Mask can be hand washed with gentle soap and clean water. As a rule of thumb, wash the headgear weekly.
Is the mask comfortable to wear?
Yes, the 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask is extremely comfortable to wear. The forehead pads and gentle silicone seal makes the CPAP mask great for undisturbed hours of therapy during the night.
How often should you replace the 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask?
You should replace the cushions on the mask every three months or as needed. After a maximum of six months of use, you can replace the headgear. The hose tubing needs replacement every six months. The recommended time duration of the whole mask is six to nineteen months.
What are CPAP machines compatible with 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask?
The 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask is compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines, except the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP unit.
Why is my 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask leaking?
If your 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask is leaking, the most common reason would be because of the cushion losing its feasibility. You can simply replace the cushion and notice the changes. Leakages can happen if you are using the wrong size for the full face mask, then you need to get 3B Numa CPAP Mask in the correct size.