ApneaRx is designed to treat the symptoms associated with Mild to Moderate Sleep Apnea and Snoring and is an effective alternative to expensive CPAP machines and other oral appliances. This technology, registered as Class 1 medical device is called ‘mandibular repositioning’ in which it advances and holds the lower jaw in a slightly forward position opening the airway to help prevent your tongue from collapsing into your throat. In doing this it reduces the risk of soft tissues falling close enough together to vibrate and cause that dreadful snoring sound. When your airway is kept free of obstruction, your body gets the proper oxygen it needs throughout the night to allow for a more peaceful and healthy night’s sleep.
- FDA approved as both a safe and effective device to treat sleep apnea and snoring.
- Clinically proven by Kaiser Permanente Sleep Study to alleviate obstructive Sleep apnea (OSA)and promote a better night’s sleep.
- ApneaRx is a mandibular advancement device (MAD) designed to provide a precise custom fir for each individual. This device does not have any moving parts, ensuring the safety of each user.
- Superior dental lab quality design provides a precise custom fit for each individual. The device does not have any moving parts, ensuring the safety of every user.
- ApneaRx is adjustable by 1mm increments allowing to fully open the airway while maintaining comfort and effectiveness. This reduces the risk of side effects like jaw joint pain.
- Constructed out of premium, medical-grade copolymers assures maximum patient comfort and peace of mind to sleep throughout the entire night