The ResMed AirFit™ F10 for Her Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear is a lightweight mask with a design and fabrication optimized for comfort. Easy to use and clean with the minimal number of parts, the mask has a reliable seal and applies minimal facial pressure.
- Easy to use: The ResMed AirFit F10 for her full face mask has only four parts, making it easy to clean and maintain. It can be reassembled with a cushion and elbow that snap into place easily. The headgear provides reliable support. Conveniently placed hooks on the mask frame attach the lower headgear to it. The upper headgear is attached via hooks suspended from the frame that do not touch the cheeks.
- Lightweight: The mask and supporting headgear are fabricated from lightweight material and designed to touch the face only minimally. The light frame ensures a reliable seal, preventing leakage.
- No forehead support: The ResMed AirFit F10 for Her full face mask ensures a stable seal without the need for a forehead support. Touching the face only minimally with a more open design, the mask is suitable for patients who feel claustrophobic with other full face masks.
- Dual Walled Spring Air Cushion: The mask comes with a dual-walled design. The ResMed AirFit F10 for her full face mask comes with the innovative Spring Air Cushion technology that provides a strong seal with minimal facial pressure. The mask doesn’t leave any indentations despite effectively preventing leakage. The cushion is replaceable, and hence, the mask can be used over an extended period of time.
- SoftEdge Headgear: The seamless SoftEdge headgear is fabricated to minimize the possibility of skin irritations. The edges are designed to seal reliably even when worn loosely. The straps can be adjusted to achieve the best fit at the upper and lower attachment points to the mask frame. The AirFit F10 for her full face mask comes with pink accents.
- Quiet Circular Venting: The ResMed AirFit F10 for her full face mask has a circular vent at the elbow to efficiently direct the air away from the user. The elbow can be easily detached from the frame by pressing the side buttons on the elbow. The venting is placed to direct the air away from the bed partner as well, with minimum noise.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Cushion
- (1) Swivel and Elbow
- (1) Short Tube