The Replacement Dry Box Heated Humidifier Inlet Seal for Respironics DreamStation CPAP /BiPAP Machine. The Dry Box Inlet Seal is simple to use and connects with a seamless touch to the Respironics DreamStation water chamber and to the dry box assembly.
- Simple to Use Design: This inlet seal gives the best easy to use touch. It is easy to fit in and also to remove. In case you want to remove the inlet seal, just open your humidifier and pull it out. To open the humidifier chamber, you should push on the long tab that’s found on top of the humidifier unit.
- Next remove the water storage chamber to locate the dry box assembly. This system works with the respironics dreamstation dry box heated humidifier and is built into the opposite side to the flip lid. First, you have to pull the small latch that’s found on assembly box side and smoothly disengage the box from the humidifier’s wall.
- Finally, remove the seal. You just have to pull it out softly and get it. The seal doesn’t latch or clip on so it will be an easy affair.
- NOTE: The small, round covering that’s made of silicone and which sits on the exterior of your humidifier is not the seal. Do not remove it. If you do, you will need to purchase a new CPAP unit.
- Super Compatibility: The seal is very versatile. It works with very many accessories to provide a smooth CPAP therapy. This seal will work with the DreamStation Heated Tube, DreamStation Pollen Filters, and DreamStation Ultra-Fine Filters.
- The Humidifier Dry Box Inlet Seal is also compatible with many other machines from Philips Respironics DreamStation including the DreamStation CPAP Machine, DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine, DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine and the DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine and BiPAP Auto Machine.
- Lightweight Design: The dry box inlet seal is made of super-lightweight materials. It hardly weighs an ounce and comes in a compact design that measures 1.75 x 1.10 x 0.50 in inches. This makes it a simpler and less complicated addition to make to your CPAP humidification system.
- Simple User Manual: Using the Humidifier Dry Box Inlet Seal is no brainer. But if you have no clue, you are still covered by the simple to follow smart user manual. The manual comes with smart diagrams that make your work an easy feat.
- Uses Inlet Seal Technology: The dry box humidification system also uses an inlet sealing technology. This technology guarantees a smooth operation. You will also have an easy to maintain system that you can always monitor.
In the box:
- (1) Seal